Monument’s Managed Oracle Applications DBA Service is when we will serve as the remote database administrator for client organizations. This DBA team will help ensure that all project goals and objectives are met on time. This is a standard service that Monument provides to many clients. It allows us to provide for unlimited off-site consulting during an annual fixed price contract.
DBA Roles for this project will include and are not limited to the following:
• DBA Architecture and Design for the Technical Foundation
• DBA planning, execution, and support
• Database and Application Implementations
• Patch application and SR (Oracle Support Requests) Management
• Backup and recovery services
• Disaster Recovery design and implementation
• Database and environment refresh services
• UNIX administration tasks related to Oracle Database Management
• Documentation for SR management, system incidents
• On-going production support including problem resolution
• Database Upgrades
• Application Upgrades
Monument’s remote model along with the fixed price methodology helps minimize the total project cost. This fixed-price methodology also applies to post project support making the role of an Oracle Application DBA very cost effective. This service provides clients with uninterrupted continuity of service during and after the implementation.